You are in the business of thinking, writing and selling. You have ideas. You can make the everyday sound like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You use puns VERY carefully. You can change the perspective at the drop of a hat.
If this sounds like you, you would be responsible for managing the day-to-day creative responsibilities of the accounts to which you are assigned, with a focus on copy direction. The ACD is expected to prioritize and manage the workflow and for leading internal and client reviews. The ACD also acts as a mentor to others on the team.
As the copywriting point-person, the ACD will assist in leading creative teams from strategic conception through the production of final deliverables. You will need a the ability to assist in directing creative within a brand’s equities, inspiring innovative concepts that are on strategy, on budget, true to the brand’s voice and builds clients’ business. Sound problem solving abilities, supreme attention to detail and the highest standards of quality will be keys to your success. Strong interpersonal and client skills are absolutely necessary.
At Mythic, you are expected to take a hands on approach to developing, conceptualizing, and executing ideas and themes across integrated solutions for our clients including TV, print, digital, OOH, direct, and everything in between.
- Responsible for assisting to manage creative responsibilities on select accounts under the supervision of Creative Director - Copy
- Assist with managing creative projects from concept through production; provide innovative, specific, solid direction to copywriters, as well as art direction to designers
- Assist in leading creative presentations internally and to clients
- Model creative innovation and development
- Assist in mentoring, nurturing and developing the skill sets of team members
- Participate in RFP’s and new business pitches
- Ensures high quality standards in all Creative Design client deliverables.
- Ensures accurate, consistent, and timely completion of basic to advanced level client copywriting deliverables, including seasonal plans, creative programs, etc., within budget, and based on objectives and concepts established by the client.
- Presents, or participates in planning meetings with clients and/or internal teams as needed to develop the creative brief for assignments of varying scope and complexity; and/or to communicate product information and/or to develop style guides.
- Stay current with design/industry trends and advances in technologies
- Be attuned to and knowledgeable of societal and cultural trends
- Degree in advertising, English, communications, marketing or other relevant field
- 6-8 years experience in an advertising, interactive agency or related environment, with 1-3 years in a leadership role
- Excellent communication, cooperative and organizational skills; a self-motivated,
- detail-oriented individual able to manage many projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint required and a working knowledge of InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator is helpful
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, management, cooperative and leadership skills
- Ability to interact positively with clients and employees at all levels of the organization
- Ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Good sense of typography and design
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Section 125 Plan – Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Every brand begins as an idea. For the consumer, a brand carries with it a meaning that is relevant and consistent, across
every interaction. They consider and ultimately choose brands that mean something to them. Mythic is a full-service
advertising agency that creates, grows and activates brands from the idea forward. We partner with our clients to build the
brand meaning and deliver a consistent, outstanding consumer experience. We create a connection that inspires action.
Our culture is the most important asset we have. We believe great work starts with great relationships. We like thinkers,
dreamers, and people who are comfortable in their own skin.
mean more. be more. be mythic.
Back to Jobs