We’re currently looking for an ACD art director who is capable of taking an ownership role as the lead on projects for our diverse set of clients. We need someone who loves (and is pretty fantastic at) coming up with the big idea and bringing it to life. They understand that their job isn’t done at just making a beautiful image that tells a story. Our art directors are adept at developing and communicating ideas by establishing both the art and design direction while ensuring successful implementation through production. If that sounds like you we need to talk.
- Take leadership role on assigned projects to establish creative direction and develop creative concepts and implementations in a cross-disciplinary manner
- Establish art/design direction and provide further guidance to design and production team through additional executional phases
- Works in a hands-on capacity internally and externally; helps develop the strategy, vision and concepts.
- Work with creative director seeking feedback and direction in order to ensure project goals and client needs are being met
- Act as a strategic and conceptual leader on projects. Has an extensive understanding of all creative disciplines, including conceptual and executional (art direction, user experience, copy, and motion). Inspires and leads by example, setting professional standards for the team and the department.
- Demonstrated ability to present ideas effectively to clients and internal teams
- Contribute to client proposals, project planning, product creation and creative execution
- 7-10 years of demonstrated experience in an agency environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Bachelor’s or related degree from accredited design school is preferred
- Firm understanding of high-level brand strategy, industry trends and design principles
- A strong ability and experience in leading, directing and managing a group of cross-disciplinary teams
- Strong deck writing and dynamic presentation skills
- A solid understanding of digital media as well as the marketing industry at large; an ability and a desire to adapt to the changing landscape of technology
- Ability to direct outside vendors (photographers, production companies, etc.)
- And it would also be awesome if you knew some coding languages or had experience making/editing videos
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Section 125 Plan – Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
Every brand begins as an idea. For the consumer, a brand carries with it a meaning that is relevant and consistent, across
every interaction. They consider and ultimately choose brands that mean something to them. Mythic is a full-service
advertising agency that creates, grows and activates brands from the idea forward. We partner with our clients to build the
brand meaning and deliver a consistent, outstanding consumer experience. We create a connection that inspires action.
Our culture is the most important asset we have. We believe great work starts with great relationships. We like thinkers,
dreamers, and people who are comfortable in their own skin.
mean more. be more. be mythic.
Back to Jobs